28.8.12

An August Update On My Christmas All Year Round Mosaic Bollard

YAYYY ------   I'm nearly FINISHED
I started in APRIL, and it's now the end of August.

After 226 hours of Mosaic Work,  my Bollard is finally in the ground






 Our friend Jonesy brings his machine, as its so, so, heavy.
Such an exciting time for me, as it is nearly ready to be concreted in the hole ( It's home )

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Now whats next ? ,---  quite a lot really !!
Bricks all around the bollard, a seat, the red mushrooms for the children,
add to the red, green and orange garden.
Did I tell you the Bollard will be a time captule for our special Wedding Anniversary

We will be having an open house and garden on that day
But we will see what the month of September brings ( Our anniversary isn't until October )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...