30.5.13

ART -- Moooving Art -- Love those Cows

I have already made a blog about our arty cows.
There are over 100 cows in Shepparton and surrounding district ( in  Shepparton, Victoria,  Australia ,  that is )
These are some of our latest cows !

 Isn't she just gorgeous
A Pink Mermaid Cow 
 Guess where this cow Lives ? In front of the Police Station of course !

 
 
 Any one for Bacon and Eggs !

 The Scarecrow Cow, This one makes me laugh, and is in front of the Tourist Bureau
 I just call this one a Sunny Cow.     If you wish to see some of the other cows in this arty family, here's what you do
On the right hand of my blog,you will notice boxes with pictures, marked cooking, gardening,cars etc. The one marked art, has all my art blogs in them, including the cows of course  They always make me feel HAPPY even on a dull day !

When you have watched about 8 blog stories it will stop and you press older posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...