5.10.11

MY LITTLE PINK GLASS LAMP - to-days antique find

l went down to our little antique shop to-day, l have managed to stay away for 3 weeks.

What did l find,? many, many, things, but l will start off with my little pink glass lamp.


lsn't it gorgeous ,in fact l have it's mummy as you can see by the photo. ' l have had this lamp for over 20 years

Can you see the little dimples in the pretty pink glass My little lamp is a deeper pink than the bigger lamp

Lamps fascinate me,(but then a lot of things fascinate me ).
l have a big problem!
These are some of my lamps, the 1st clear glass lamp is from the 1940's but the other lamps are modern.

This lovely pale green and cream, fairly large lamp is made of tin.

l was given this deep pink lamp and my daughter put the trimming around the edge.


l call this lamp my fluffy lamp - palest green and white with soft white pompom feathers.This lamp is beautifully made and cost many dollars.


l loved this pink lamp, and it matches so well in our bedroom, with my painting and camellia's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...