30.9.11

BATHROOM RENOVATION -Gathering ldeas

We are about to have a makeover in our 2 bathrooms. Definitely  2 Beachy themes !

 l have collected many bits and pieces, -and we have bought the paint, so we are ready to start - l will keep you informed as we progress with our makeover.

My mother bought me the statues of the 2 little people above, l just love them.

l  HAVE JUST REALIZED THIS IS MY 100th BLOG (STORY )

The wooden fish my niece Nicole made for me, and the string of shells my little granddaughter Caitlyn made for me ( many, many, years ago )- the little antique ship plate below is very old.
    


Curtains for the 2 small windows ------------A ship painting l wasn't happy with, so l sought of sabotaged it
l'm never happy with my paintings ,l don't think l have painted the ship in proportion.So, l have added shells l had collected as a child, ropes, and 60 year old drink stirrers ( marlin fish etc. )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...