27.1.12

AUSTRALIA DAY

To-day is Australia Day, - The 26th of January -

To- night after a swim in our pool with all our family, we are having an
"Aussie Tea"
The good old Aussie Meat Pie, " Pavlova for Sweets," and " Lamingtons for Supper"

Don't forget to read my ' AUSTRALIA DAY POEM " below

 
We are a very lucky Country.
I have no wish to go overseas, but I do read a lot, and love to watch documentary 's
on our different lands an customs.

I wrote this poem below, FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN, about our land Australia, simply called!




I have doubled up on a few lines taking the photos, but this poem I wrote tells you what Australia is like !

Would you like "OUR AUSSIE LAMINGTON RECIPE'
It will be my next blog,then I won't forget


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...