11.1.12

THE BEACH, THE SEA, THE SAND

The glorious beach, l can feel the warm sand through my toes, now the water. !
I think I'm sighing loudly !

l am staying with my daughter, and grandchildren in Melbourne for 3 days, as my husband, and sons, are in Canberra at the Summernats, a huge car show .
And of course  Nana would love to go to the beach, -- so here we are at Altona, by the sea-side
Altona is not far from where they live.


I think the photos tell the story !
This coconut was washed up on the shore. How fair has it traveled ?

 Collecting sea shells by the sea shore.
 I imagine this to be a seahorse, but told it's just a fish !

My lens on my camera was  1/2 closed but l thought it looked quite arty.
My grandson a camera whiz, didn't agree.!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...