14.9.11

A Blog l Watch -couchcrochetcrumbs.

l love watching other peoples blogs (storys ) that l like to follow day by day.
l just  found another blog couchcrochetcrumbs, and l now follow that as well.
Very clever,different, and you have a great sense of humour.

But your writing was so small l needed a magnifying glass to read it.
After getting in touch with you, the writing has been enlarged, thank you, l can even read it without glasses.

I loved the story of your chickens and the purple lace in your sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post you did about my blog Rhonda, I was sternly told that I needed to enlarge the writing for you and did so swiftly. I'm sure you've already been informed that I am a close follower of your blog and that I was especially intruiged to find out that most reptiles have 2 sexual organs- I won't be forgetting that one any time soon. And that lace you saw on my blog took forever to make and it's made by a needle and thread only, I hope to give you a piece one day :)

    Thanks once again xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...