18.6.12

Girgarre - FARMERS MARKET, - GreatGarden Art

Last week we went to a large Farmers Market, in Victoria, Australia
A little place called Girgarre,   How do they do it The large towns can't !

I think its that Community Spirit, everybody is friendly, and they make it happen.
I only took a few photos as I was just too busy looking.

I thought this frog with his wheel barrow was so cute , and so clever

The next photo isn't  quite as close !

My grandson bought a kite, the large snake kite.
Don't worry he is over 6 foot ,so can manage it
The kites are so good now they can fly with hardly any wind

LETS GO FLY A KITE 
I always think of  "Mary Poppins 
When I was small I had a kite that was always getting tangled up.
Thinking back I wasn't very patient, maybe I was too small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...