21.6.12

My BEACHY area ???

My everlovin' Husband  knows I love, my Beachy Garden Area!

He came home 0n Sunday and said " I've  bought you a surprise, Jody ( our son )  will be driving
in soon, its on the back of his ute "

When he drove in I was in SHOCK
Filling, and hanging out the back of the ute, was  a very, very, long  BOAT

In fact, on measuring it, the tape said ---- 11 feet, 6 inches long.
A bargain at a garage sale, $30 -

My beachy area is well under way, as you would have read in my blogs.

Where do I put it ?, how will I put it?, I definitely need some inspiration
Here are some sections of the garden I have done in the past.

These are the 2 tables ( originally doors )  I finished, mosaics, and, ceramic beach houses I made.

Maybe the boat could go around the pool area ?
I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...