11.6.12

My Christmas, Mosaic,Bollard Update ,-- And my next LARGE MOSIAC ( Am I mad )

I have now put in over 100 hours on my 6 FOOT CONCRETE BOLLARD,gradually, and patiently,
over the last 4 months.But I am tiring, and want to start my next venture.

 
My husband is putting together this large frame, ( for my next mosaic,)^


9 FEET IN WIDTH, 5 FEET IN WIDTH.
But in pale pastels,beautiful old English Plates,miniature pastel cats, old dolls heads, mirrors, etc.
Not like the bright ones I"ve been making.
TO GO IN THE AREA BELOW (across the fence, behind bricked area )


Although I have a problem, my husband won't finish this frame until I finish the Christmas Bollard
I am getting so sick of it, but I better keep soldiering on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...