15.1.12

SCRAP BOOKING ----MEMORIES PHOTOS --

I have told you in recent posts of the book my husband wrote of his -Memoirs -,
" A SMALL BOY FROM ITALY "


As the book only had 200 photos in it ,and they were black and white,I decided to photocopy the
stories, but then add the 1000's of photos we have to it
By adding colour paper and sayings etc. l find it so personal, and l can't think of a word,
maybe colourful and alive !

So these 3 books will be packed (as l haven't finished yet ) and some of my 1000's of photos will be organized and safe. What a lot of time, as sometimes I can spend an hour on 1 page.
So these 3 unfinished book l gave him for Christmas, and he loved them.

Here are some of the finished pages.


 A Combined Phone from our 2 sons Kyle and Jody - Mum and Dad you will both have 2 new grandsons for your birthdays. We certainly did. Kye arrived in March and Floyd arrived in June, 2002

Now with 11 beautiful grandchildren, Jakob is NO. 9

With my Rainbow Girl just after l got my licence (with my terrific 1954 F.C. Holden Car )
No ! I don't barrack for Collingwood !

After working all my life, from the age of 7, at 15 years of age I started to learn to read, looking at comics, at Nimbles Cafe.


My youngest sister Gina's marriage ( My parents 8th child )

Restoring a 1927 Studebaker.


Great fun camping by the river, when the children were small.



 We have 4 precious children, Jody is NO. 3.



Restoring a Monaro to buy the outfit above ?
When our Children were small we always had an extra CHRISTMAS with Cherie and Harry, (my sister-in-law) and our combined 7 children,

Good-bye to Italy, and the Journey to Australia. I was 8 years old.



My Baptism
My Rainbow Girl with her younger sister.

With my Rainbow Girl,-Rhonda,
I was 16, she was 15, in the 1960's.

 Our 1st passport photo, we had to leave my grandmother behind ?
My dad has been in Australia for 2 years now, to pay for our fares.
I am on the right, - 8 years old - 1950's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...