14.4.12

EASTER FINDS, EASTER MARKET, EASTER AT HOME

The Easter Bunny on our front door is getting rather old now, but he still gives a cheery - WELCOME

My 2 Easter Market finds, nothing really exciting, but I think they are cute.



We went to the Easter Market in Rushworth on Saturday,
how do these little Towns do it.
1,000's of people were there,100's of stalls,bands and rock and roll dancing.
An Easter Parade that we missed , There were so many people there that we didn't see our son Rodd and family
The children loved the baby animals

 A friendly white rat that ran around with all the baby animals

We had lunch with our son Jody and his Sonia, at this unique Cafe  called MOTO ( I think )
A motor bike cafe
 Rushworth is different a very unique, very arty, old town



 This Cafe is large and has 3 windows at the front!

I shall have to replace this photo next rime I go back, as their are too many reflections.
This 3rd window is full of old motor bikes etc.

Some market finds, a mini, white chocolate, easter mudcake  and the most beautiful, dark red roses



Easter Sunday at our home,-- I love this photo --  with my hubby, 2 of my sons, Kyle  and Rodd and my 92 year old Mum,Thelma, --  their Nana
Donna, our dog

Floyd with his bunny
We did have an easter egg hunt with the kids, but it happened so fast I didn't take photos

Do you like this Humpty Dumpty Easter Cake I made with Lamjngtons,
They will be in my next blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...