14.4.12

EASTER HUMPTY DUMPTY LAMINGTON CAKE AUSSIE RECIPE

As promised in my last blog, I would give you the recipe for
The lamington cakes that form Humptys brick wall


As you can see this is the book the recipe was in, but I found it in the
"Womens Weekly Magazine "
The ideas with the chocolate eggs,snake lollies, chocolate beetles, etc. are easy to copy

But I make my own Lamington Recipe
They are an Australian, so I always make them for Australia Day or any time of the year.
My menfolk are not partial to cakes much but they just LOVE LAMINGTONS.


To find this recipe, just press the picture on the right hand side that says FOOD ( the 10th picture down )
All my recipes are there, I think its the 3rd story
Happy Baking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...