13.4.12

LOST DOGGY

ISN'T SHE SO CUTE -

This little dog wandered into our yard and stayed for 2 days.
My grandchildren just loved her. Sarah and Jakob were staying with us for the day.
We looked underneath and figured she was a girl, so the children called her " Flower"

Our little dog " Donna " took to her straight away The dogs were feed, played with, with tiaras on their heads, ( Princesses ) then sat on the lounge chair, under blankets watching a d.v.d.
Played with  outside and explored every corner.




(That was the easiest child minding day I have ever had. )

As' Flower ' was here all weekend the Shire Offices weren't open, so 1st thing Monday morning I rang quoting the number on her dog tag.
The lady said " Is the dog a  small, white and tan female Jack Russel Terrier ",
to which I replied YES!
She then said she would get in touch with the owner, and then she in turn would get in touch with me.

The  owner Geraldine was overjoyed to get her little dog back, and the dogs name was " Abbey"
She lived over  1 kilometre away so she had wandered a fair way .
Sooooo glad I found the owner, sure pays to get your dog registered.



Although I think our dog Donna was pleased to see her go as she had taken over her kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...