20.4.11

MY GAY HUMPHREY

First of all, when l was young gay meant happy. 
Now that I'm older and the world has changed, it has many meanings. 
About 20 years ago my daughter gave me a vintage stuffed teddy bear of a very male Humphrey B Bear wearing a ballet tutu.
Is my Humphrey a cross dresser?  Humphrey is part of my large Bear Collection.

Bear Collecting was really in fashion 15 to 20 yrs ago and I have some very old bears.



My old bear pictured below was stuffed with straw and made with hessian. I've been told he could have been made in the 1920's but I'm not sure.

Even if he is a cross dresser with gay tendencies, my Humphrey is beautiful and I love him. 
He is very worn so before he was mine he was much loved by some small child so he has had a very good life and always accepted no matter who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...