9.4.11

PRESENT SHOPPING

I spent this morning present shopping. 
March is a busy month for birthdays. I have a husband and 2 sons born in March. Also a sister, a brother-in-law, 2 grandchildren and 2 close friends.
Of course cards are a necessity. As I approached a card stand this particular card caught my eye. I started laughing standing there on the footpath. This card was perfect for my sister as this had happened to her.

Not at a restaurant but doing her normal weekly shopping. Halfway through her shopping she stopped for a cappuccino and a toilet break. She then continued on her merry way going into many shops until some kind lady tapped her on the shoulder to tell her that her skirt was caught up in her knickers (undies). At least she didn't have a bunch of toilet paper trailing behind her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...