21.4.11

SUPRE SHOPPING

My granddaughter has found this great Warehouse with bargains galore - for us girls of course!
My husband and I traveled up from the country to Melbourne for a visit. 
My grandson is a chef so after a delicious lunch the boys went in one direction and we went in the other direction to the Supre Factory Warehouse in Broadmeadows.
l have never seen so many clothes. As my birthday is approaching my daughter and granddaughter both gave me $30 each towards it. 
We had a trolley to wheel around so everything l liked went into it until it was overflowing.
I could take 5 items at a time into the fitting room. When I'd finished trying on 5 they would pass me another 5 items. 
There was a lot of laughter as only 7 went on the no pile and 21 in the yes yes pile. I ended up buying 21 articles of clothing for $61.25 cents. 
15 @ $2.50 = $37.50    
5 @ $3.75 = $18.75    
1 @ $5 

What a great afternoon!


We went back to their place and l made scones that we had with homemade raspberry jam and whipped cream.

I will be sharing my scone recipe with you all in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...